Wish List Y
|
+ a camera + Ipod nano + a designer's bag + a laptop + different colours of nail polish + a pair of sunnies + a brand new wardrobe full of new clothes + lotsa lotsa heels pumps peep toes sandals
(and I claim myslef to be not materialistic hoho ) |
|
Books to read Y
|
| + The Secret |
Places to visit 2008 Y
|
+ Phuket + Redang + Bangkok + Bali + Hong Kong |
| |
Other things Y |
| |
Other things Y
|
|
| | |
| My new job, again |
| Sunday, October 19, 2008 |
New job has been exhausting. I've never thought that I would be such a hardworking and responsible employee, that I'd stay back even after official working hours. But sadly, the truth is when you have so much to do, you wouldn't even realise that time really past by so quickly.
And also for the first time after my secondary school life, I've never woke up at 7am everyday regularly anymore. I need to report to work at 8.30am daily. I thought it was difficult, but surprisingly, I'm doing it and I don't find it suffering at all. This is how I benefited from the book "The Secret". Just get your mind set correctly and do it without doubts and questions.
I din't realise that waking up early could be so lovely, as I have much more time to appreciate everything around me. I have more time that I could go jogging everyday, I can eat my breakfast with my mom every morning without rushing, I can put on my make up nicely and go to work feeling fresh (yes I used to put on make up everyday in the car while driving to work). Hmmm I want to continue this life style :)
My copm is infected by virus. I can't upload my photos from my camera, hehe fearing that my memory card will get infected as well. I wonder if it actually can get infected. Sigh so no pictures. And I have so many pictures to update actually.
And I have 7 and half days of annual leaves till end of the year. So I'm actually "forced" to clear half of them within these 2 weeks. Imagine I joined just 2 weeks ago, and last Monday, I had 1 day leave, Tueday half day, this Monday and Tuesday, which is tomorrow, I'm on leave again till Wednesday. Hehehe but after that no more adey :( So later tonight Justin and I will be going to Penang again. Hehehe missing the food over there so much.
That's all for now and I'm glad enough that I could actually type something here. You don't know how bad my computer conition was for the past 1 month, that my msn took almost 15 min to log in. |
posted by Hio Hwi, Audrey @ 1:25 AM  |
|
|
|
|
About Me Y
|
|

Name: Hio Hwi, Audrey
Home: Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm happily married to my husband, and now waiting for the arrival of our baby boy :)
See my complete profile
|
Previous Post Y
|
|
Archives Y
|
|
Links Y
|
|
|
Powered by Y
|
 |
|