Wish List Y
|
+ a camera + Ipod nano + a designer's bag + a laptop + different colours of nail polish + a pair of sunnies + a brand new wardrobe full of new clothes + lotsa lotsa heels pumps peep toes sandals
(and I claim myslef to be not materialistic hoho ) |
|
Books to read Y
|
| + The Secret |
Places to visit 2008 Y
|
+ Phuket + Redang + Bangkok + Bali + Hong Kong |
| |
Other things Y |
| |
Other things Y
|
|
| | |
| Andana Spa event |
| Tuesday, December 30, 2008 |
My branch's year end trip was an 1 day event to Andana Spa @ Holiday Inn, Glenmarie. They have special discount for any extra partner we're bringing, so I brought my mom along, as her birthday present :p
 Part of the centre.
We first gathered together at a VIP room, there we had presents exchange, lucky draw. The food was free flow, and the package consists of a complimentary 40 min aroma therapy, and unlimited usage of the whirl pool.
 During the lucky draw session!
 My turn! I got a pen knife only :(
 Me and my mom!
 Us in our robes before the massage
 Ida, Natalie and I
The whirl pool was super powerful. very warm. We spent some time there.. and went home.
Heehe we all enjoyed so much..
I realised I always have lousy endings for my posts. This time the same :p |
posted by Hio Hwi, Audrey @ 7:58 AM  |
|
|
|
|
About Me Y
|
|

Name: Hio Hwi, Audrey
Home: Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm happily married to my husband, and now waiting for the arrival of our baby boy :)
See my complete profile
|
Previous Post Y
|
|
Archives Y
|
|
Links Y
|
|
|
Powered by Y
|
 |
|