" width="70" height="170"> I'm not materialistic. Really

Wish List Y
+ a camera + Ipod nano + a designer's bag + a laptop + different colours of nail polish + a pair of sunnies + a brand new wardrobe full of new clothes + lotsa lotsa heels pumps peep toes sandals

(and I claim myslef to be not materialistic hoho )
Books to read Y
+ The Secret
Places to visit 2008 Y
+ Phuket + Redang + Bangkok + Bali + Hong Kong
Other things Y
Other things Y
free hit counter
nah a short update
Monday, March 9, 2009
Finally an extra day of holiday after the usual 2 days weekend off. I vacuumed my room, did my laundry.. then went shopping with Marina, movie with Justin.. hmm been such a productive day :)

Work has been stressed up. I'm such an unorganized person that I think it's messing up my job. I'm even getting irresponsible that I can't get back to my customers on time, which is very terrible for my job..

Time for holiday I guess, which what I'm looking forward to right now! 3 weeks more and I'll be landing Bangkok! woooooooooooo so excited!! Been looking forward for this trip for so long, and last year November, I finally booked it! Can't remember if I've mentioned, why did I book it so long ago was because the tickets were really cheap! 0 air fare, 2 tickets to and from we only paid rm249!! and the best of all, Justin and I got the best date ever, we'll be there celebrating our 2nd anniversary! Yay yayyy

Just a short update I think I should utilize my camera more, take more photos and update here :(
posted by Hio Hwi, Audrey @ 9:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me Y

Name: Hio Hwi, Audrey
Home: Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm happily married to my husband, and now waiting for the arrival of our baby boy :)
See my complete profile
Previous Post Y
Archives Y
Links Y
Powered by Y

BLOGGER

width="376" height="50"> © Com